Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
The city park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
The city park - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
The city park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
The city park - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
The city park - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
The city park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
The city park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
The city park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
The city park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
The city park - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe city park - Page 2 Voting_barThe city park - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
The city park - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe city park - Page 2 Voting_barThe city park - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

The city park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Shoelace hugged her back and smiled softly "It's alright I don't need to know... I'm just glad you're back." He then smiled and shook his head "No she's right over there..." he pointed to Ribbon and raised an eyebrow to the blue demon standing next to her. Ribbon nodded and said quietly "Yes, that's Bowtie-nee, Skullclips-nee and Onii-san..." she waved to shoelace "He told me to stay here cause it looked like Bowtie-nee was attacking Skullclips-nee and he loves her..."

(btw Onii-san = older brother and the -nee is to add that she thinks of them of older sisters)
Back to top Go down
Necklace
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Necklace looked at the three trying to put the pieces together. It didn't make sense to her though. How could a demon love an angel. Guess it was just his opinion. She had caught on how the girl had called the two girls like they were her sisters. That also couldn't be possible. She looked at all of them, a blank look covering her confusion. This group is an odd couple of people. She put her hands in her pockets then said the only thing she could think of"I see..."
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 am

Ribbon looked over to her brother again as he waved for her to come over "Well I have to go... It was nice meeting you..." She smiled lighty probably the sweetest smile ever. She waved slightly and ran almost skipping towards her brother, which was weird she hardly ever wanted to be by her brother. She was now standing next to her brother "Hello Skullclips-nee and Bowtie-nee." she squeezed her unicorn tightly.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Skullclips smirked to Lace before hugging Ribbon like a little sister. "Hello Ribbon-chan. I take it that your brother has been treating you nicer.". She let Ribbon go before smiling angelically to Lace. "Its great to be back with all of you. I've really missed you all.". She then looked to the new comer and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I think its time to meet the new demon, yes?". She walked over to Bowtie and leaned close to her. "No trouble with the demons I hop. I know me and you would take care of any problems...". She made sure only Bowtie could listen. Its not that she had anything against demons, of course not. She cared for lace and bowtie, but other demons still caused problems that had to be taken care of. Being an angel was no easy task on her part.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Bowtie slowly lost her grin and nodded then smiled again to not look suspicious, but she did any ways. She was terrible at poker faces. "Ribbon!!! My child! How are you?" she pounced and glomped on to Ribbon as if she were a fire poll to slide down on. (lolz sounds pervy XD) "I love you!" she said sweetly as she rubbed her face against her face.
Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Ribbon hugged Skullclips back and smiled lightly "I missed you..." She looked to Shoelace and nodded "He's been nice to me I feel more comfortable to go out in public, but I'm still taking baby steps..." she hugged her unicorn and smiled again. Shoelace sighed "I'm really trying to get her to go out by herself, but every time she wants to go shopping I have to go with her... She won't even call Bowtie to see if she'll go with her... Even though I'm sure I could get Bowtie to go with her after some persuasion..." He looked at her with a scowl and then looked back to Skullclips and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The city park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daten City :: Daten city :: Down town :: Town square-
Jump to: