Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
Cawaii Cake Shop Vote_lcapCawaii Cake Shop Voting_barCawaii Cake Shop Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

Cawaii Cake Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tophat
Angel

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Cawaii Cake Shop   Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:21 am

Owned by Tophat and Cap

Cawaii Cake Shop Cake-Shop-1
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Cake ~~ <3   Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:02 pm

I walk in with my school bag slung over my shoulder. I don't see many people, but I don't care. I walk up to the glass and stare at all of the cute cakes. Distracted, I don't seem to notice anyone else, while I stare at all of the different cakes. I wait a while and just look at the cute designs trying to pick one.

Last edited by Wristband_with_Gatling on Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error D:)
Back to top Go down
Tophat
Angel

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cawaii Cake Shop   Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:41 am

While at work, I seem to notice some customers approaching my cakes and sweets. a girl with rather a different face comes in and looks at all my cakes. I wonder what she would like. "Hi! How can I help you?!" Mishi comes out of the corner and stares the girl in the eye with its weird scary expression. "Mishi, your going to scare the poor girl!" He flies through the air and pouts behind all the cake. "Why don't you go and see what Bowties up to? I'm working." Mishi flies towards me, and rests on my shoulder. "Okay, Okay, just don't scare little kids okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cawaii Cake Shop   Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:13 pm

I look at the thing you call Mishi and pause, my face gives off a scary look as I smile. I relax my face, but now it looks like a glare. I note to myself to learn different faces as I stare at the cakes for a second longer. "Um... Can I have a slice of that chocolate one?" I ask and point, looking at it with a cute face. I remember I have to pay and fumble through my bag for my wallet as you get a slice. I finally get my wallet, but I drop it. I look embarrassed, but I quickly pick it up and hand you the money for the cake.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cawaii Cake Shop   Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Skullclips was eating a small cake happily as she day dreamed about her crush. She was a hopeless romantic. She continued to eat as she looked over and saw a small girl having a small chocolate cake with colorful colors.
Back to top Go down
Earrings
Demon
Earrings

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cawaii Cake Shop   Cawaii Cake Shop EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm

He was walking around and saw a small girl that seemed like a good meal for him. He crept in as he decided to get some cake for himself and try to trick his new victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cawaii Cake Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cawaii Cake Shop   Cawaii Cake Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Cawaii Cake Shop
Page 1 of 1