Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
The Roller coasters EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
The Roller coasters EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
The Roller coasters EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
The Roller coasters EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
The Roller coasters EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
The Roller coasters Vote_lcapThe Roller coasters Voting_barThe Roller coasters Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
The Roller coasters Vote_lcapThe Roller coasters Voting_barThe Roller coasters Vote_rcap 
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

The Roller coasters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The Roller coasters Empty
PostSubject: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 pm

There are four or five of them here
Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Skullclips ran up with Shoelace. She was giggling as she swiftly pointed out a roller coaster that would be perfect for the two. A calm smooth ride that the two of them could talk and smooch each other away. Well, that was he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Shoelace looked up at the rollercoaster and smiled "Yeah I like that one..." he gripped her hand tighter and walked to stand in line for the ride. The line had seemed to be going very fast for it was only a couple of minutes before they had to choose what car to sit in. "Which do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"The back!". She smiled happily as she tightened her grip around his. She then took him and they sat down as the ride began. She was a bit nervous and blushed slightly. She didn't know what to do. This was her first time actually crushing on someone.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Shoelace sat down next to her and brought down the lap bar. He noticed that Skullclips was blushing was this her first time truly on a date with a boy? This wasn't the first time that he's been with a girl, but it felt different. It wasn't just a hit and run type of thing this was a stay for awhile, for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

She looked away, still bright red and leaned on him. She closed her eyes half way as she had a soft smile. She wrapped her tail around his waist as she smelled his shirt. He smelled like a tropical breeze. She still didn't know what to do though. "Y-You know...this is my first date.".
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Shoelace smiled as the ride began to move "Well thank you..." he nodded as she told him "I had thought so you seemed like it, but don't worry I'll take it slow for you..." he smiled he didn't want to go to far right away he wanted to take this relationship slow like a real one would. "I want to make you happy..." he wrapped his arm around her laying his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 am

Skullclips blushed heavily as she laid there against him. She gave him a smile as she kept her mouth shut. She then debated in her head what to do. Should I kiss him!? Should I talk about something!? WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO!? She sighed in her head as she tried to figure out something, making her even more nervous and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Shoelace looked down at her and smiled she seemed really confused about something. It was really cute how she blushed when she was confused about something. Shoelace then began blushing and looked away to the scenery trying to forget what he was just thinking. Maybe he could try something quickly, just to end her confusion. He looked back at her "Is this really okay? I hope I don't mortify her..." he grabbed her chin and gave her nose a little kiss.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Skullclips blinked as he grabbed her chin. She then went redder than his skin and giggled as her ears went flat and her tail wrapped around her. She twirled with her hair before she decided what to do next. She leaned up and kissed him on his cheek as she swiftly looked to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Shoelace blinked as he was kissed on the cheek like the first time he met her and then he smiled. He patted Skullclips head keeping his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "I've only known you for two, three days and you've seemed to make everything so much better than it used to be!" Shoelace made the first kitty face he's ever made as he squeezed Skullclips in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Skullclips blinked as she smiled leaning into him more."Trust me, everything has changed for me to. And for the better.". She giggled as she got squeezed. "But...the only thing I'm worried is about.....". She was quiet for a moment as she thought through her words. "Well....is this right? Like, is this going to be accepted by our leaders and friends?". She looked to him with a worried look, hoping he could comfort her. She usually wouldn't be like this, but she felt safe around him.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Shoelace blinked at her question and became worried himself but he didn't show it on his face instead to make Skullclips feel better he put out a smile and nodded "I don't care if our leaders don't approve of it... and friends aren't really true friends if they don't support a relationship you're in... even if it is with a demon..." he squeezed her into another hug "We'll rebel against our leaders, we'll act as humans for as long as possible!"
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Her heart pounded against her. She smiled as she pecked him on the lips. "Alright. As long as were together.". She was really enjoying him being around her. Why did they have to be enemies. She rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 pm

He blushed lightly as this was done and then he smiled "I'm glad I get this time with you now..." he softly kissed the top of her head and just enjoyed the rest of the ride. When the ride came back to the station he grabbed Skullclips hand and took her down the exit ramp. He pointed in one direction and dragged her the complete opposite way, trying to confuse her. He then stopped behind a line for the 'tunnel of love' he thought this would probably be a better ride for them.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 am

Skullclips nodded as she smiled brightly. As the ride ended, she soon found herself very lost. "W-wait, wha!!!". By the time Shoelace dragged her to the next ride, she was ride to pass out from being so confused. She shook her head as she rubbed it and looked up to see the title. Her eyes widened as she blushed heavily and gulped. "W-Wah.". She just stood there blinking as her face steamed off red.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Shoelace looked back to Skullclips to see her reaction. He smiled and rubbed her hair softly "It's okay it'll probably be a lot slower than that roller coaster and a lot quieter." He gave her a reassuring smile showing her nothing would happen unless it was wanted.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:49 pm

She blinked as she looked back and forth then smiled nervously. "A-Alright. I guess it'll be fun!". She rubbed the back of her head as she was still blushing red. "But I choose the next ride!". She smirked as she took her alpha pose again.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Shoelaced smiled and nodded patting her head "Alright! I have no limitations to rides. I'll go on anything!" He took his fingers and entwined them with Skullclips. "I'm happy if you are!" he smiled again and then looked ahead moving as the line moved.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm

She smiled happily and hung onto his arm. "Yay! Alrighty!". She giggled as she entertwined her fingers with his. "This'll be a blast!"
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm

He smiled and moved forward until they were the next one's in line. He looked at what was supposed to be there boat to sit in. It was a heart shaped seat and had a white trimming going around the edge the only color that was really on it was a bright pink. He sweat dropped "That's probably the most ugliest thing I've ever seen in my entire life..." He looked to Skullclips to see what her reaction was before they got on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roller coasters   The Roller coasters Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roller coasters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daten City :: Daten city :: Down town :: The Amusement park-
Jump to: