Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
The front door EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
The front door EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
The front door EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
The front door EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
The front door EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
The front door EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
The front door Vote_lcapThe front door Voting_barThe front door Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

The front door

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:18 pm

There I made one! XD
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm

(Taaaaaank yoooooouuuuu~! XD)

Skullclips let Bowtie go as they were at the front door. Skullclips made sure she looked sexier than ever, showing cleavage and such, so she could win over Shoelaces heart. She then knocked on the door. "SHoelace~kun! Shoelace~kun~!".
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 pm

He slowly opened door and saw Skullclips standing there. His face became very red, but you really couldn't tell since it was already red enough, but when he saw her she had fixed herself up she was stunning he couldn't believe it. Then when he looked to the side of her there "she" was and his face went from unbelievably happy to disgusted. "What are you doing here...?" he put his hand on his hip and waited for an answer from "her" as he liked to classify Bowtie as.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Skullclips blinked as she then had a smirk. "Come now. Lets all be friends...Okay?". Her face went dark as she stared down the two, then went back to normal. "All four of us to the amusement park!". She lunged onto his arm as she looked up to him with a bright smile. "Come on, It'll be fun! Plus, it'll be just me and you-" "AND M-". Skullclips blinked as she glanced down to her belt. She swiftly made sure it wouldn't speak again as she sweat dropped.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Bowtie looked up at him as he was amazed with Skullclips maybe she was wrong about him. She desided that once she was alone with him she would appologize for everything she said about him. He then blurted out what he did and Bowtie went into shock as she was asked 'what she was doing here?'. "I'm here with her will you listen to her first before you go all drastic and fight with me!?" she put her hands on her hips as well and listened to skullclips.
Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Shoelace blinked as Skullclips jumped into his arms. He caught her and sighed "You're friends with her?" he sighed again and hugged her tight. "Well the amusement park does sound fun, but if you want Ribbon to go you're gonna need to go in there and get her yourself, she's not coming out of her room for anything. She knows when the door rings... she pretends not to be home, but she's in there hiding in the corner like she usually does..." he chuckled as most of the time she hides in the corner because of him.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Bowtie raised her hand "I'll do it!!!" she ran inside before anyone could stop her. She knew exactly where Ribbon was hiding she was a ninja and she creeped on this family sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Skullclips looked to Bowtie. "Well, you know her better than I Onee~chan.". She then slipped out of Shoelaces grip and yelled after her little friend. "We can meet the two of you there.". Skullclips had a plan. A plan so mean cruel and devious, it just might work in her favor. But she had to be alone with Shoelace first. Now that she knew his dirty secrets. That made her smirk quiet devilishly. She then began to walk off, then glanced back over her shoulder. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Shoelace tried stopping her and sighed when he couldn't. He then looked up to Skullclips who had been walking away "U-Uh yeah!" he jumped off the steps and ran to catch up he then grabbed her hand and walked away with her.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Before they walked off, she grabbed one of his horns she she could whisper in his ear, keeping her dark smirk. "You know what I hate?". She slapped him on the back of his head as she let his horn go. "Jerks who treat their sisters by tormenting them.". She crossed her arms and had a more serious upset look. "I'm not going anywhere with you lover boy unless you promise me you won't hurt your sister anymore.". She then walked past him, adding a bit of swagger so she seemed that he couldn't live without her. "Otherwise....this fox is gone.". She looked back as she leaned to the side, her tail curling up, and her ears slightly pinned back, giving her a more seductive look.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Shoelace's eyes began tearing up as his horn was being pulled on. He quickly let go her her hand and comforted his horn "Wait... where did you hear that from!?" How did she find out? He watched as she began walking away and couldn't help but stair was she leaving him already? He didn't want that. She was so different and couldn't stand the fact of her leaving. He didn't care where she heard it from anymore "I promise! I wont, I wont..." he came a little closer not wanting her to walk farther away he held out his pinky "I pinky swear!"
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

She smiled softly, a more apologetic sincere smile. She chuckled softly as she walked back over to him and wrapped her pinky around his and kissed his cheek. "Okay. I believe you.". She then wrapped her fingers with his and leaned on his shoulder, allowing her tail to caress his waist. "We can go have fun now.". She looked up to him with a bright happy expression.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Bowtie barged out the door holding Ribbon in front of her "I didn't do it!!" her face was very suspicious and didn't look like she was telling the truth. Her eyes had tiny tears in them as she walked closer to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Skullclips blinked as she looked back and her jaw nearly fell to the ground. "MURDER!". She nearly fainted. "What the hell happened!?". Her best friends, almost sister, had killed her crush's sibling!!! What are the odd's of THAT happening. She tried to make sense of what happened, but passed out. She actually was overreacting, purposely. She knew that Ribbon was just unconscious and would wake up any second. But why not add some fun? She was trickster after all.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Shoelace turned around and saw Ribbon's limp body and then saw Skullclips faint "Skullclips?!" he caught her before she could hit the ground. "You realize she only passed out right?" he softly tapped her cheek to wake her up "Skullclips she's not dead..." he looked to her and waited for her to wake up. Ribbon began squirming in Bowtie's arms "W-what? W-who's not dead?" she asked softly as she woke up and looked around. Ribbon then realized she was in Bowtie's arms and she jumped out of her arms and then realized she was outside "What!? Why am I outside!?" she looked frantically around confused and she began to realized who was outside with her. "Onii-san what are you doing to her!?" she began blushing.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Bowtie began balling her eyes out "I didn't do it! I'm an angel I don't murder innocent people!" she didn't even realized the Ribbon had woken up and wasn't dead. "I'm innocent I swear!!" she was still crying hysterically. "Why she was so young!!! I didn't mean to! It wasn't my fault!!!" she fell to her knees.

(Q.Q why would you do this to Bowtie she has no idea what the difference between fainting and death is...)
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Skullclips opened her eyes and looked guilty. "Onee?". She then crawled over to Bowtie and hugged her tightly kissing her head. "Sowwy. I was joking.". She then stood up and made an alpha pose. "No more of this fooling around! Lets go~!". She pointed to absolutely no where to make a point. She really did want to get going. She wanted to be with Shoelace for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Shoelace looked up to Bowtie and sighed shaking his head "You can take this too seriously sometimes..." he stood up and walked over to Skullclips taking her hand again "Yeah we've been here too long... let's get to the amusement park." Ribbon looked at both Shoelace and Skullclips. "I don't want to go! That's too many people they'll all see me... I'm afraid..." she looked around and began sneaking inside before anyone could stop her.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Skullclips allowed herself to be dragged off, before wrapping herself around him. "Kay! They can catch up.". She snuggled into him as she had a soft smile. Was this wrong? Who gave a crap! He was perfect for her! But what she yet to discover may change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Bowtie immidiately recovered and huggled Skullclips she then let go and stopped Ribbon from going any where and followed after Skullclips and Shoelace dragging Ribbon along with her.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Shoelace ran off with Skullclips to the amusement park hoping to get there before Bowtie and Ribbon so he could be alone with Skullclips. Ribbon blinked as she was pulled along as she kept stumbling to keep up with Bowtie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front door   The front door Empty

Back to top Go down

The front door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daten City :: Daten city :: Houses :: Ribbon's-
Jump to: