Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
The city park EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
The city park EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
The city park EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
The city park EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
The city park EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
The city park EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
The city park EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
The city park EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
The city park Vote_lcapThe city park Voting_barThe city park Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

The city park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The city park Empty
PostSubject: The city park   The city park EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Lots of benches to sit on and talk with friends big area to walk around and a huge water fountain in the middle.
Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Skullclips was walking around. Her tail flicked back and forth as her ears twitched to the things around her. She had her casual smirk as she eyed everyone and thing. She loved to watch them all like they were safe, even though reality they all could die. "Hm. I wonder where I can cause....some fun~!" She giggled as she continued to walk down the side walk.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Shoelace had been napping in a tree and over heard the little fox girl. He smirked as he knew it was someone new, he thought that he should introduce himself properly before she met any other men. He hopped out of the tree and quietly stalked behind the girl and gently tapped her shoulder. Getting ready to give a nice smile when she turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Skullclips blinked and turned around. "Oh! Why hello~!" She giggled as her tail flicked. She watched the new boy. He was quite charming. But that wouldn't stop her for things to go her way. She is a trickster after all. That made her smirk slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

He smiled lightly and held out his hand "I'm Shoelace, and what would your name be?" he thought and smiled again he took her hand and kissed the top of it gently. "It's probably pretty."
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:08 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Shoelace~kun!" She giggled and blushed slightly. "Call me Skullclips." She removed her hand and begun to walk around him, eying her toy up. Her ears twitched as she soon realized he wasn't any ordinary boy. "Hmm, I smell a wolf in sheep skin. Yes I do~!" She chuckled as she stopped behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck resting her head on his shoulder. "Your no ordinary wolf though, tell me, what trouble are you planing wolf?" She let him go and begun to circle him again, only allowing her tail to brush under his chin. This'll be fun! Much fun indeed!
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm

He smiled happily now knowing her name. "Well it's nice to meet you too Skullclips." He watched her circle around him, he then felt her wrap her arms around him. "Wolf in a sheep's skin? How so?" He thought to himself "Well I am a demon... but I'm not planning anything, but getting her to like me... hmmm." He shrugged "Well I have no idea what you're talking about I'm only talking to a nice girl that I just met."
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Hearing his last sentence made her chuckle as she stopped in front of him and waved a finger. "Now now, be careful what you say. Not everything is what it seems." She turned her back to him and begun to walk off. "But if you wish to try and get my attention, you flirty wolf you, then my ears are on you." She twitched her ears as she continued to walk. Her tail swooshed back and forth as if teasing him to come and get her. He's a hard one. Most boys by now have the wool over there eyes, but not him. How interesting~!
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm

"Damn she's getting away, but if I go after her like I'm love drunk she'll figure something out..." He thought and reached in his pocket realizing he had his sisters bracelet. "I could run after her and pretend I was going to give this to her, but I forgot..." he nodded and smirked "Wait Skullclips! I have something I forgot to give you!" he ran after her and held out his hand with the bracelet in it when he caught up to her. "I found it in my pocket when you walked away."
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm

She blinked and stopped looking back at him with a raised eyebrow. Well, thats new. She blinked as he caught up and showed a bracelet in his hand. "O-Oh!" She blushed slightly. No one has ever done this. They get me things, but. She gently and cautiously took the bracelet and put it on her wrist and smiled. "Thanks. Well, Shoelace~kun, wanna go get some ice cream then?" She tilted her head. I'll be nice, just this once.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

"She took it!" He smiled and watched as she put it on her wrist. He then nodded "Sure that would be nice." he held out his arm so she could hook her's with his if she wanted "shall we go?" he gave her a nice smile and calmly waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 pm

She giggled and nodded, her tail wagging. "Sure! Lets go!" She hugged herself around his arm and allowed him to show the way.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 pm

He smiled and walked his way down the path to the ice cream shoppe.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Skullclips walked tall and proud as her fox tail waved back and forth and hear ears twitched to all the sounds around her. She just got back from leaving Daten city due to a very important mission. She looked around seeing if anything new had appeared or new blood came around since she left. She was even wondering about Lace. She never told anyone she was leaving. So she wouldn't be surprised if someone yelled at her or gave her the cold shoulder. But she had no time to explain. "I can only hope they'll understand.".
Back to top Go down
Necklace
Demon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Necklace walked in, looking around casually. She hadn't really had a reason for coming here. She knew there probably weren't going to be many people here. She saw someone walking through the park, and she put her hand to her necklace. Something that was a habit she had, just in case. She narrowed her eyes at the girl a little, but they softened fast and she kept walking, a little bit towards the girl, but didn't speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Skullclips reached high to the sky, showing her great height and how much more she grew. She looked around sighing slightly. "Seems like everything has gone dull since I left. What a disappointment.". Her ears twitched then as she looked to the oncoming girl with her angelic blue eyes. "Hmmmm, what this.". Her tail swung back and forth as her ears stayed perked up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Bowtie swung down from a branch and tackled Skullclips. She took off one of her bows and turned it and jokingly held it to her throat "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?!" She gave a serious face, but then couldn't handle the suspense anymore and she broke out in laughter. "I'm just kidding!" she said with a little giggle putting her bow back where it was. "So where have you been?" she asked setting her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Shoelace took his sister's hand so that she wouldn't be afraid of anything he wanted to keep her safe now ever since he was threatened by Skullclips to leave her alone. Ribbon reluctantly took her brothers hand some how feeling safe around him now instead of fearing him. She clung to her stuffed unicorn and wondered to herself. "Why is he acting like this all of a sudden?" she shook her head and looked over to see Skullclips being tackled by Bowtie and being threatened? "What!?" Shoelace looked at his sister then where she was looking and he narrowed his eyes took his shoelace and turned it to a whip. He quickly ran over to her menacingly standing behind Bowtie hoping he could just hurt her cause she wanted to hurt his Skullclips. Ribbon stayed back and waited she didn't want to get into this. Shoelace then backed off when Bowtie got up, but he kept his whip out.
Back to top Go down
Necklace
Demon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Necklace watched as all this went down and she noticed that at least two of the four of the people infront of her were demons. She saw one advance on the two, she guessed, angels, but when it turned out that they were friends. He stoppped. Why? She looked at the demon the at the two. It seemed as though he was going to only harm the one that was doing the threatening, not them both. She noticed that the boy had left a girl, who must be his sister because they looked way too much a like, alone hugging a stuffed animal. She slowly walked over, a soft smile on her face. "Hello" She said it simply to the girl. She only looked at the girl. That was it. If someone came up to her, more so one of the angels, she would ignore them completely
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 am

Skullclips blinked before her ears laid flat and she was pounced to the ground. She blew some of her hair out of her face as Bowtie threatened her before laughing and standing up. She stood up as well and brushed herself and looked up to see Lace as well. She stared at them with a serious expression. "Well I have to say I'm quiet disappointed.". She smirked and burst into her laughter before placing a hand on her hip and giving her usual pose of 'sexiness' in her terms. "You forgot a cake and everything! Ha! Oh well. Seems like things haven't gotten boring at all. And its good see my greatest angelic friend hasn't gone cold on me since I left...". She turned and looked to Lace with an apologetic look in her eyes. "You forgive me too....right? I didn't mean to leave you guys.". Her ears stayed flat and her tail stayed still as she hoped Lace wasn't too upset, he still had his whip out. Even though Skullclips was one of the toughest angels, along with Bowtie, she usually felt no reason to transform unless she really had too. She felt it to much of a pain.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Bowtie giggled and looked behind her "Oh hai!!! So Shoelace were you surprised when I jumped on your girlfriend or what!?" she slapped her knee and laughed again. People began staring at her she was the most kidish of the whole group, but she didn't care who stared. She looked back at Skullclips and waved her hand "I would never be mad at you!"
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Shoelace rolled his eyes and re-laced his shoe "No I was pissed... Why would you attack her like that? You made me think you were corrupt or something..." He got up and smiled at Skullclips "No I'm not mad I was waiting for you patiently... Though I am wondering why you never told me that you left... I thought you disappeared..." He crossed his arms and looked at her. Ribbon looked up at the blue demon and smiled a little she wasn't one to talk to strangers. "H-hello..." she hugged her unicorn tighter trying to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Necklace
Demon

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 am

Necklace smiled at the girl. She seemed very very shy. She looked away from the girl and to the three that were in front of them. Girlfriend? A demon and an angel? Together? How could that be possible. It made no sense to her. They were enemies. Demons terrorized people and angels tried to destroy them. They were enemies and that was that. At least it seemed to be for her. She looked back at the red demon and motioned towards the three "Do you know them?" she figured the girl did but she couldn't be sure
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

Skullclips sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "I'm sorry Lace~kun, and you to Bowtie. I knew you guys would asked why I left, but....its nothing important! Trust me! Nothing to worry your little heads over!". She giggled and rubbed bowties head and messed up her hair before going and hugging Lace and giving them both a huge smile. She then blinked and looked around. "Lace~kun, you haven't gotten rid of Ribbon~chan have ya?". She rose an eyebrow and looked to him with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Bowtie leaned into the rubbing like a cat would and made a childish purr "Hehe I love it when you do that!" she smiled wide and then made a kitty face. She then watched as Skullclips hugged Shoelace and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The city park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city park   The city park Empty

Back to top Go down

The city park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daten City :: Daten city :: Down town :: Town square-
Jump to: