Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

The Hallways/ Classrooms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skullclips
Angel

The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Skullclips blushed as she gazed down. "Shoelace~kun.". She then blinked and saw him out of the corner of her eye. "Heh, so i'm guessing you guys met?". She had a sweat drop as she soon realized this might not be the best of times. "Um, I wouldn't say he's weird. He's actually...kinda....well...". Her tail twirled around as she went even redder.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am

She blinked "S-Shoelace-kun?! You're adding the suffix 'Kun' to the end of his name!?" she shook her head this couldn't be true! Her friend had fallen in love with a demon, not to mention one that she has despised since kindergarten. She began walking in circles and mumbling a lot of nothing to herself you could here Shoelace's name come up a couple of times. "This is unbelievable... I've known him since I was 5 he's a trickster and a pervert... not to mention he's like 2 years older than both of us... not that, that really matters in the fact, but he's mean and doesn't care for girls like they should be cared for..." she started to imagine what he could have done to her to make her think this way. Brain wash? Maybe it was very logical.
Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Skullclips just stood still blinking as she watched Bowtie. "So you know him.". She continued to watch her as she raised an eyebrow. "Aw, come on, I'm a trickster as well. I am the TRICK in trickster. No one compares to ME!". Skullclips gladly took the title and would probably fight for it. She was very territorial, due to being half fox, and protective. "Plus, he gave me this nice bracelet....and he got me ice cream. He was really sweet to me. And...truthfully....I don't want to be his enemy.". She shrugged. If she would've said that about any other demon, she cut her head off. But for some odd reason, she felt no shame in saying that about Shoelace.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 am

(XD every time I see that pic I drew I think you're seducing Shoelace!)

Bowtie blinked hearing what she did "I-I can't come in between you two can I? I may have a rivalry with him... and had one since we were little, but I'll keep it cool around you I guess..." she seemed to calm down a little she felt weird thinking it, but could Shoelace have changed when he met her? "He didn't seem that way today, he seemed tense like someone irritated him. I really doubt it was Skullclips, but if it was I'd have to kick his butt!!" Bowtie shrugged and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 am

(XD Lol, I know! My character is so naughty. *giggle giggle*)

Skullclips had a bright smile seeing how Bowtie understood what he meant to her. "NYA~! Thank you Bowtie-Oneechan!".Skullclips ran up to her and gave her a giant bear hug. Bowtie was like her little sister, and felt bad when she liked something that Bowtie didn't even want to be around. " I'm sure Shoelace~kun will do the same! We'll all be one big happy family! ......Er....friends. Yeah, much better. I'm not one who settles down that quickly.". She giggled as she continued to hug Bowtie.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 am

(Naughty naughty~)

Bowtie smiled and let Skullclips hug her "I guess if she's happy then I'm happy!" she then hugged Skullclips back with the same if not more power as she had before. She made and X3 face as she squeezed. "I luffs you!" She began rubbing her cheek against Skullclips. "I'll protect you if he decides to hurt you! I'll rip him to pieces!" she said now holding Skullclips by the shoulders and in front of her so she could see her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Skullclips had a kitty face as well. "Awwwz, i luffs you too~!". Skullclips hugged her a little longer before letting her go. "Hehehe, alrighty.". She then looked at the two. "So, whats the story with Ribbon?". She had a questioning look, starting to think that the two demons knew each other, which made her a bit jealous.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Bowtie blinked "You can't tell? They're brother and sister... Ribbon doesn't really favor her brother and Shoelace likes to torture her about 'this and that' and that's the reason she's so shy." Bowtie smiled "I really favor Ribbon over Shoelace cause she at least stands up for me some what, but other wise she's just another demon." Bowtie patted Skullclips head seeing the jealousy in her eyes "It's okay dear no need to worry about anything between them. When Ribbon gets home she goes straight to her room and snuggles with her unicorn stuffed animal."
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 am

Skullclips blinked. He had a sister! Did not see that coming. She looked to Bowtie as she explained. She felt bad for Ribbon due to her brother picking on her, which made her a bit angry with Shoelace. "Maybe I can straighten him out.". She had a dark evil smirk as those words crept out. She then blinked when Bowtie told her not to be jealous. "I-I wasn't jealous!". She had a scarlet red blush on her face as she looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Bowtie made a kitty face "It's okay you don't need to hide it! I could tell... You were giving Ribbon the 'Oh no you didn't just walk away with my man' look." Bowtie giggled as it was her impression of a preppy girl again. "Don't worry about anything deary I can tell your emotions of love like that! When it comes to poker faces you win... everytime..." Bowtie is a sore loser and when she admits she lost to you, you know you are very very very loved.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Skullclips sweat dropped as she said she could tell. "I do not have tha-.....Okay maybe I do.". she shrugged but then proudly took her stance as alpha when she said she could win with an poker face. "Of course! I AM the best~!". She giggled as she came up with an idea. "Why don't we all go hang out at an amusement park or something! It could be so much fun~!". She had a kitty face as her ears twitched and her tail wagged.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Bowtie smiled wide "YEAH LETS DO IT!" she said like the little girl from 'Despicable me' "AMUSEMENT PARK!" she went into a stance where she spread her feet apart and clenched her hands in to tight fists pulling them back behind her back. "LET'S GO NAO!" Bowtie's favorite thing in the whole world minus ninja's is the amusement park and when ever a fair was in town she would drag who ever was the closest to her with her.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Skullclips chuckled as she watched Bowtie overreact to such a silly idea. Skullclips liked that about her though. She was so innocent and carefree. At times Skullclips would actually try to act as her best friend for fun. "Alright! Lets get Ribbon~chan and Shoelace~kuuuuuuuuuuuun!". She had a kitty face as she giggled about her dreamy new crush. "Ooooh, I bet he loves a good man hole.". Skullclips stop as she blinks. "Say what?". She looked down to her red eyed skull buckle that securely wrapped around her waist. Unfortunately for her, it wouldn't come off.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Bowtie blinked as she heard Shoelace's name "Wait no! I wanna be wiff you not them tooo!!" her eyes became teary. She then heard Skullclips belt and she couldn't help but laugh "I love you mister belt-san!" she ran up and started to rub her face on Skullclips' belt "I love you for making that comment!" she then realized she was talking about the guy Skullclips liked and she stood up "I mean bad belt!" she said pointing at the belt she then leaned down and whispered to her belt "Don't worry I still like the comment!" she then stood back up and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 pm

SKullclips sweat dropped as she watched Bowtie. She then raised an eyebrow listening to her conversation with her talking garment. She then puted and put on her pouting fox face. "Pwetty pwease!". She continued to pout hoping she wouldn't had to use force on her ninja friend. "Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks this guy is nothing but a pussy hunter.". Skullclips smacked the belt so it shut up as she continued to pout.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Bowtie began pumping her fist "YUS!" and then sweat dropped "I mean... NAUGHTY!" she said pointing to the belt again. She waved her hands "I guess, I guess! If you like him we can take them both, but I'm sticking with Ribbon... she's nice to me..." she pouted thinking how mean Shoelace can get around her.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

She jumped up and had her kitty face. "Yes! Lets go get them~!". She squealed happily as she made sure that her belt could no longer speak so she wouldn't embarrass herself. "Shoelace~kun~!". She giggled happily as she pulled Bowtie along to go and get the siblings.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm

(They have no front door.... *blinks* )
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Bowtie stumbled at first but quickly got up to her feet as she was pulled along. She pouted as she didn't hear a word from the belt, but let herself be dragged along to get the demons. She couldn't believe she was going to visit the demon's house. "I wonder what kind of sexual torture items Shoelace has in his room... Don't you?" she snickered as she said it.

(go to their house they aren't here any more XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallways/ Classrooms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2