Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
The Hallways/ Classrooms Vote_lcapThe Hallways/ Classrooms Voting_barThe Hallways/ Classrooms Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
The Hallways/ Classrooms Vote_lcapThe Hallways/ Classrooms Voting_barThe Hallways/ Classrooms Vote_rcap 
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

The Hallways/ Classrooms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

The Hallways/ Classrooms Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:13 pm

... In the show they never really specified about school Panty and Stocking only showed up to school in two episodes so it really wasn't of any importance XD so it's just gonna be the hallways and classroom.

Last edited by Bowtie on Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:28 am

Bowtie skipped down the halls looking at all the guys trying to figure if they were ninja's or not "Maybe that one is! NO, that one!!!" she looked back and forth between all of them.
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

PostSubject: To the guessing girl... :3   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Bowtie wrote:
Bowtie skipped down the halls looking at all the guys trying to figure if they were ninja's or not "Maybe that one is! NO, that one!!!" she looked back and forth between all of them.
Wristband notices the girl and laughs to herself after hearing the girl debate with herself. Wristband walks up to her from behind(creepy I know...) and points to a guy. "Him." I say quickly and walk away. I wonder what she'll do, but remember I have to turn in my assignment, so I keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:05 pm

(I'm not here XD that was a long time ago :P)
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Ribbon then remembers as she entered the school she would have to deal with all the other students inside. "meep..." which was all she could manage to get out at the moment looking at all the people she quickly scurried from wall to wall dodging all the eyes she could and made it to her class. She let out a sigh of relief as she sank into her seat hiding her face behind a book. A few minutes later Shoelace tailed in behind her he calmly smirked and thought it would be pretty funny if he were to scare her, so he quietly walked up to her desk and leaned on it ever so gently and took in a deep breath and blew out with "BOO!" Ribbon jumped almost up to the ceiling she was so frightened. "Onii-san!! Why must you be so mean!!!" Shoelace only smirked and walked to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

PostSubject: Eek... My bad... Your bad... All bad?   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Bowtie wrote:
(I'm not here XD that was a long time ago Razz)
((You should have said so! Now I feel dumb... *blushes and looks down*))

Wristband walks to her class and turns int her assignment, grabbing the next and leaving school. All ready craving sweets early in the morning she leaves and goes to the cake shop.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 pm

She sighed and slid down in her seat farther hiding her face even more "Why must Onii-san be so mean to me? He picks on me all the time... what did I ever do to him?" she sighed silently and secretly watched as the girl left the classroom. Shoelace watched with more intent on being noticed that he was watching her leave the room he smirked and then looked to his books with a boring glare. "Books... booooorrrriiinnng!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Bowtie slammed the door open to make an entrance "Bowtie is here! You may all look in wonder!" she snickered at her cheesy impression of a prissy girl, or how she thought they acted. She looked around and saw not many people in the classroom and sighed. "Really?! Why must no one be in here!?" She slumped her shoulders and walked to her seat next to Ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Ribbon flinched as the door opened and Bowtie yelled out "I really don't like her... she's too loud and she embarrasses herself constantly..." She thought to herself. Shoelace looked happily to hear a girls voice and then frowned when he saw it was the childish 18 year old Bowtie "You had to be the next one to walk in?!" Shoelace scowled as Bowtie walked to her seat and then gave her an evil glare.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Bowtie turned around in her chair feeling Shoelace's glare "Well I'm sorry I'm not what your pervy mind expected!" she pouted and turned around. She then leaned over slightly toward Ribbon and whispered "Your brother is mean... I'm sorry you have to live with him..." she then rubbed the back of her head and looked at her books "Did we have any homework!?" she said obnoxiously loud.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Shoelace smiled in triumph as Bowtie had called his mind pervy, he then nodded in approval for the day he would like Bowtie for just this much. Ribbon flinched as she could feel Bowtie getting closer she then cautiously looked her way because she has issues making eye contact with people. "U-Umm... thanks for y-your apologies..." she then looked back at her book and continued to read right before Bowtie yelled out again. Shoelace became ticked off again "If you didn't know why did you even bother coming to school?" his like for Bowtie had quickly depleted.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Bowtie heard Shoelace's comment and stood up and spun around "How dare you!" she said in a fake accent not even she could figure out. She reached for one of the bow's in her hair "Do you want to start something!?" she quickly spun her bow around her finger and where the bow used to be was now a ninja star. "Don't talk to me like I'm not here!!!" she said with an epic frown face.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Shoelace glared at her as he stood up at the same time only lunging at her. Getting only so close to her face he smirked and reached for his shoelace. He whipped it out to his side and what used to be a shoelace was now a leather whip. "Yeah I think I do want to start something..." he backed up and threw his whip twisting it around Bowtie and un-spinning her.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 pm

She bounced like a pinball around the desks when she finally caught herself she was completely dizzy as swirls appeared where he eye were, she swayed back and forth like a drunk person. She pointed to Shoelace and slurred her words slightly "Yoouu siiirrr aarrrrre a meeeeaaaannn puurrrrssoonn!" she then turned and fell into her seat. She put her bow back on her head where she had gotten it from and threw her head against her desk.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Shoelace smirked as the results he was looking for occurred he only nodded back in response to the slurring of Bowtie's words and sat back down in the back of the room. Ribbon flinched at all the loud noises being produce by both her brother and Bowtie. "Why must I be stuck in the middle all the time?" she sighed quietly and sunk lower in her desk.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

She grunted in pain as she realized all the adrenaline was gone from her body and she could feel pain again. "I hate you..." she said under breath hoping the Shoelace would not hear because she knew if he did he would only retaliate with actions not words. Being in classes with Shoelace and Ribbon since she was little has really gotten her used to things like this.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 am

Ribbon flinched when she heard what Bowtie had said, she then quietly turned only so Bowtie could see just to make sure Shoelace didn't hear her. When she looked back all she could see was the black aura of what she thought was her brother. "I think he heard..." she whispered. Shoelace nodded "Yeah I heard... Maybe you should try saying that when the class is filled more..." He got up walked calmly and slowly to Bowtie's desk he leaned closely to her face and smacked the back of her head. He smirked and walked back to his desk once again. "Onii-san don't you think you could just give her some mercy every once and awhile?" Shoelace looked at his sister in confusion, she was standing up for an angel? "Why?" He asked still confused. "Well she may be an angel, but she's still kinda nice in her weird way..." Ribbon said quietly enough for only the three of them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 am

Bowtie sighed as she held the back of her head "Ribbon it's okay people hate me I'm used to it..." she smiled forgetting it and kicked her feet up on her desk leaning her chair back so only two legs touched the ground. "Besides I forgive and forget so it's nothing to make a fit over!" she stuck her tongue out at Ribbon then looked at the ceiling and crossed her arms behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Ribbon blinked as Bowtie had quickly recovered from her smack to the head. She nodded slowly and then flinched when Bowtie stuck her tongue out at her. Shoelace on the other hand was completely confused. Why was his little sister being so nice to an angel? Why did it have to be Bowtie that she was nice to, why not some other angel that he was fine with? I just had to be Bowtie didn't it just to make him angry. He shook his head and glared down at his books. "I guess I have to keep a close eye on her now..." he said so only he could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

She sighed and closed her eyes falling asleep in class when it had ended the teacher finally decided to wake her up. "WAFFLES ARE DELICIOUS!!" she looked around and realized she was in class. she rubbed the back of her head got up and left the room. "Well that was interesting..." she stuck her tongue out and walked down the hallway. She got to the doors and walked out into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Ribbon just about jumped to the ceiling when Bowtie yelled out. She watched her get up and walk out Ribbon thought she should just stay here until the hallways clear out. Shoelace on the other hand got up and walked out behind Bowtie only leaving himself some room so he wouldn't bump into her. After an hour or so Ribbon looked out the window in the door to see the hallways clear and empty she cautiously opened the door and walked outside keeping to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 am

Skullclips ran up and glomped Bowtie to the ground. "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!". She then got up and smirked fox like to the girl. "Been a while. You seem to have gotten smaller ya know.". She chuckled as she put a hand on her hip and took her stance to show she was the alpha, her tail curling behind her and her ears pointed up for attention. She had her fox smirk and as she saw the the demons. "Hm. Whats going on here, got into a fight?". She chuckled as she looked back down at Bowtie. "Bowtie~chan, by the way, you need more practice if you want to become a ninja. Otherwise you could've blocked my sneak attack.". She smirked even wider, but kept her alpha stance.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Bowtie sensing something was wrong looked up and before she could do anything to stop it she was glomped to the ground. "SKULLCLIPS!" she made an epic happy face and glomped her back still laying on the ground. When Skullclips decided to stand up Bowtie only laid still she was comfortable now, but she could see right up her skirt. She blanked out when Skullclips pointed out that she should practice if she wanted to be a ninja and instead pointed "Nice panties... I think I have the same ones!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Skullclips blinked and looked down at Bowtie. "Eh?". She then shrugged and slide over. "Mature as always.". Skullclips wasn't one to freak out over such things, unless if there was a need too. She then strutted over by the two demons, completely ignoring Bowtie. She wanted to start off with the shy one. Guess it was a fox instinct. "Soooooo, who might this wolf pup be, hm?". She seemed familiar somehow though. She then lost her attention, again, and looked back at Bowtie. "Oi! Looky looky here, Bowtie~chan!". She held up her arm showing the bracelet she just received.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Bowtie giggled and nodded to Skullclips reaction. "YUPPERS!" she stood up and brushed herself off. She looked up to where she was walking and followed "Hey careful those two are really weird... That one's Ribbon she wont be that harmful, she's way to shy even to harm a fly..." She then looked to the bracelet "Oh that's so pretty who's it from!?" she became all giddy like as if she was a preppy person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways/ Classrooms   The Hallways/ Classrooms Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallways/ Classrooms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next