Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
Outside the school EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
Outside the school EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
Outside the school EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
Outside the school EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
Outside the school EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
Outside the school EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
Outside the school EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
Outside the school EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
Outside the school EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
Outside the school Vote_lcapOutside the school Voting_barOutside the school Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
Outside the school Vote_lcapOutside the school Voting_barOutside the school Vote_rcap 
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

Outside the school

Go down 
+2
Tophat
Bowtie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://shugochara.niceboards.org/
Tophat
Angel

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:43 pm

*drives motorcycle* gahhh were finally here. Bowtie, i'd say that was the fastest time we got here. 7 sec. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Bowtie gets her game face on "Let's do it again!!!" she says in a deep and menacing voice. she then nods "Yes, yes it is!!" she hops off the motorcycle and stands up looking at the school "Well time to find people!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:31 am

Lace stretches as she wakes up from her nap in a tree near the school entrance. Keeping perfect balance on the branch, she twists herself around as her ears twitch at the sound of a new noise. She stares out across the horizon, watching Bowtie drive in on her motorcycle. The skiddish girl quirks head to the side as she tries to imagine herself on such a wonderous machine only to realize riding such a magnificemt beast would completely clash with her usual style of dress. Seeing the curiously pink-haired girl pull away again, Lace decides to climb down at least a little bit. Carefully bunching her dress skirt together, she makes her way down to the second lowerst branch and perches herself there as Bowtie comes back into view, popping tricks on her motorbike. Tilting her head to the left again, she think about heading into the school early, but soon marks the idea as unwise and proceeds to her usual waiting until everyone else has gone in.
Back to top Go down
http://onebluemoon.tumblr.com
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:13 pm

She walks up in her usual wear of uniform. "Onii-san please leave me beeee!!" she said scurrying a head a little. Lace tracked behind her "But you are my loving sister I just have to talk to you about this and that!" he said in a sly voice. Ribbon's face turned redder than it normally is and she ran ahead hiding in a bush. Lace ran after her not seeing where she hid he ran past her "RIIIIBBBBBOOOONN!!! COME OUT I NEED TO TELL YOU THINGS!" he shouted looking for her.
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:10 am

((Uhm...Ribbon, why are you making my character do things? That's god-moding you know. Your post also isn't clear at all i can't make much sense of things. You can't make other people's characters do things other than little things like saying "They finally arrived" when several characters are traveling together or noticing things, inconsequential things. Making Lace run and scream is going beyond that, and it shouldn't be done. Lace is waiting until everyone else has gone inside because she's an abomination and is usually picked on and whatnots. Also, Lace isn't related to Ribbon at all. o-O She's Belt's little sister. Also Belt is having log in troubles atm. EDIT: Oh pooles. DX I just realized my character and your character' supposed brother have the same name. Why wasn't this caught before my character's approval? We can't have two of the same thing. I think since no other Lace has been in the character creation as its own thread before mine i ought to get to be lace, but meh. This isn't the place to argue over it. I just want to leave this here for attention because this issue needs addressing.

EDIT: Everything's fixed!
))

Last edited by TeaKay on Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Should I stay or go? Oh no!   Outside the school EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Wristband paces back and forth in front of the school gates. "Should I go in? Should I stay here? Skipping school! No! This isn't what I want! What do I do?" She asks herself mentally and accidentally runs into a light post. She pulls backwards grabbing her nose. "Ow ow ow! It hurts!!" She complains as her eyes tear up. She realizes that if she cries her makeup will get ruined, so she quickly glares and her tears fade. "Ah, that really hurt... Oh, my gosh! I forgot my school bag!" Wristband shrieks and runs home quickly.
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Lace stays perched in her usual tree, silently watching the students scramble below. She rests her elbow on her knee as she raises her palm to her cheek, letting her head fall into her cupped hand. Her mind begins to wander, mulling over her desision to go to high school for the third time. She'd already gone through enough torment, and the children never changed. They were always brutal monsters bent on destroying anything different from the norm. Her thoughts of stupid descisions soon vanish as she hears Shoelace screaming after Ribbon and smirks as he chases after his sister. Hearing the clang of Wristband hit a light post, Lace's ears pull her head to the slumsy girls direction. The goth can't help but let a giggle escape, a bit of joy filling her chest seeing one of her constant aggressors in pain.
Back to top Go down
Tophat
Angel

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:49 pm

I agree. Bowtie, who's our first victim? *she hops off her motorcycle* ahem, I mean good friend. *says in a bored tone* Maybe we should just go to the beach instead. School's boring. *holds onto Mishi* Mishi where should we go?

Mishi: mish mish...

Okay. *throws a cupcake at him*

Mishi: Mish? *tackles cupcake*

Gahh... Mishi. Thats so you
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Wristband clumsily runs through the school gates and screeches to a stop on her heels. "I made it, phew!" She sighs and stretches. She walks to a near by tree and sits down, scribbling on a homework sheet. "I need to finish the last few problems..." I say to myself and write down a few numbers, solving some algebra problems.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

She blinked looking around at all the people now here and nodded "YUS!! To the beach!" her eyes get wide and her right eye twitches slightly. "Okay all better" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Shoelace ran past the two girls staring slightly at the one acting very weird shaking it off he kept running "RIBBON!? WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Ribbon looked up slowly from the bushes her horns ever so slightly peaking over the top of the bush. "I-is he gone?" she came up more looked around quickly and then stood up not seeing her brother. "Onii-san can be such a pain..." she walked passed the two girls her brother had and walked into the school calmly. She had tried hiding her face the best she could didn't want to attract more attention than her skin already did for her.
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Lace sighs longingly as she sees Tophat come into view, gasping suddenly as she notices herself swooning to the side. She sighs in relief, having caught herself just in time. Deciding sitting on the edge of the branch is a bit too risky with Tophat in view, Lace scooches along to sit against the trunk of tree where her balance is more stable and there's more to grab on to. She fluffs her dress down, admiring the slender girl from afar and drifting off into a daydream. Sadly, her splendorous imaginings are cut short by the sound of the 20 minute bell, and she hopes the courtyard will clear in time for her to get to class safely.
Back to top Go down
Tophat
Angel

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

Mkay! to the beach!!! Come on, Mishi! *Mishi turns into a backpack as she hops back on her motorcycle and speeds away* (Where's this beach we speak of??)
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:15 am

((this is....a rather sorry looking roleplay. I'm sorry but it is. ))

Lace sighs as she over-hears Tophat's and Bowtie's decision to go the beach. Her mind drifts back into a daydream as she watches Tophat leave, mesmerized by the twinkling in her crush's eyes. She sighs longingly as she imagines what would be like if she could join along, relishing the though of getting to see Tophat in a cute bathing suit, burying her halfway in sand and sculpting said sand to make Tophat look like a mermaid. Oh, how wonderful a trip to the beach would be with friends. Friends....that was a funny word to Lace. She'd never really had any friends aside from her brother, Belt. Moving on to imagining what friends would be like, she couldn't quite grasp the idea completely and returned her thoughts of a beach trip with Tophat.
Back to top Go down
Bowtie
Admin
Bowtie

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:30 pm

(I'll make it right now XD)
Bowtie hopped on the back of the motorcycle "Hehe! To the beach we go!" she wrapped her arm around Tophat's waist to keep on the bike and threw her other arm in the air shouting with excitement. "Whoo!"
Back to top Go down
Wristband
Human
Wristband

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: How annoying...   Outside the school EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Bowtie wrote:
(I'll make it right now XD)
Bowtie hopped on the back of the motorcycle "Hehe! To the beach we go!" she wrapped her arm around Tophat's waist to keep on the bike and threw her other arm in the air shouting with excitement. "Whoo!"
I look up and watch them leave. I'm tempted to put those bikes out of their misery with my gatlings, but I ignore the temptation and finish my work. I get up and gather my things walking into the school.
Back to top Go down
Belt
Angel
Belt

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:57 am

Belt circles the schoolyard, scouting out the area as he tries to look for his sister. He grumbles, her position not apparent as she circles around the courtyard once more before an idea come to mind. Reluctantly, he glides lower, realizing Lace must be hiding in a tree again. But which one? Belt began climbing lower and lower, flying just above the treetops. Finally, he notices a glint of color through a hole in the leaves, and flutters down, plopping a seat next to Lace. "Why do you even bother coming here? Haven't you sat through enough torture?"
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:01 am

Lace jumps a little as Belt lands and utters words at her. She turns to see who dares disturb her hiding place, but her alarm soon turns to excitement as she sees her dear brother perched next to her. "Oh! Belt, you scared me, dear brother. Well, i suppose i com because i've no clue what else to do with myself. Hundred year old credentials won't get me a job, and everyone's always avoided me. The shops i apply to never answer, even when i call them. I suppose they think i'll scare everyone away..." she ponders aloud as she leans into Belt's shoulder, taking his arm in hers as she cuddles it tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Belt
Angel
Belt

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Belt shakes his head as he gives his sister a pat on the head. "You know i could easily forget documents for you, don't you Lace? I've done it before and its always been flawless. I really don't think you should go today; why don't we go back to the house and play in the river? You were so upset last time you came home, i don't want you having another miserable day," he urged, a stern look on his face. He slipped his arm out of Lace's hold and props himself up, standing over his sister as he holds out his hand. "Come on, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
TeaKay
Demon
TeaKay

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Lace sighs as she listens to Belt. It would be nice to skip school and get away from all her daily opressors at the school. But should she really cut school? She had never in her thousand years of life ever cut a single class or missed an entire day....But perhaps it was time to do things differently. She nodded to herself as Belt's short speech came to an end and carefully gets herself upright, taking Belt's hand. "Alright, Brother, let's get out of here!" Lace then tightens her grip on Belt's hand and readies herself for liftoff, excited to be whisked away and rescued from evil by her dear brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the school   Outside the school Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daten City :: Daten city :: School-
Jump to: