Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Hey welcome! This is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt! If you haven't watched the anime I have a description of what this site is all about please visit the information and create yourself a character and have some fun! ^^ Also please feel free to visit the affiliates sites and join them ^^
Daten City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daten City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The city park
Ice cream shoppe EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Ribbon

» Playing Characters
Ice cream shoppe EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm by Bowtie

» OOC Chatroom
Ice cream shoppe EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm by Skullclips

» Necklace the avenger
Ice cream shoppe EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm by Bowtie

» Tophat and Bowtie's room
Ice cream shoppe EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm by Bowtie

» The Roller coasters
Ice cream shoppe EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm by Ribbon

» Cawaii Cake Shop
Ice cream shoppe EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm by Earrings

» Earrings the Lipstick face demon
Ice cream shoppe EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm by Bowtie

» The front door
Ice cream shoppe EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm by Ribbon

Top posters
Bowtie
Ice cream shoppe Vote_lcapIce cream shoppe Voting_barIce cream shoppe Vote_rcap 
Skullclips
Ribbon
TeaKay
Tophat
Wristband
Necklace
Clip
Hairsticks
Belt
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

Ice cream shoppe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm

... yes very fancy! hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

He walked in with Skullclips and waited for her to order first being a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm

She giggled as let go of his arm and looked through the flavors of ice cream. "Hmmmm, I'll have.....Oh! Blue moon in a waffle cone please~! Hehehe!" She smiled her kitty smile as she waited for Shoelace to order. "I'll pay you back Shoelace~kun!" She smiled a bright smile as she peered down to the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

(haha you're lucky shoelace is usually a pervert that's why his sister doesn't like him XD)
Shoelace shook his head "No need it's okay." He thought about his and snickered as he remembered the flavor the same color of his skin. "I'd like Cherry Italian ice please on waffle cone." The man behind the counter nodded and got the orders ready. "Here." Shoelace took them and handed the one Skullclips ordered to her. "Here it's on me." Shoelace handed the man the money and walked to a table.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 am

(XD Lol WOW! Thank goodness for me!)

Skullclips giggled happily as she got hers and took a seat across Shoelace. "So Shoelace~kun, why would you want to flirt with me?" She tilted her head. She knew very well he was a demon, but did he know she was angel. She didn't know, but she kept herself hushed up about that. SHe didn't want to start a fight. Especially since he was so cute and kind. Well, so far.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 am

(yes actually very lucky XD)

He thought for a second he realized he just wanted to talk to her because she was a girl, he didn't care if she was an angel, human or demon she was a living breathing girl and it didn't matter for him. But he didn't want to tell her that it would ruin this nice relationship he quickly built with her. "I don't know I saw you walking through the park and you seemed different and not just because you have animal ears and a tail..." He felt like that was the honest truth or most of it at least.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Skullclips blinked as she smiled. Guess he did know. "So you have sensing powers? Like me?" She asked smiling and tilting her head. She thought about something interesting though. He seemed really nice and caring. A possible love interest. But would it be possible to have a demon and angel together? How should she know.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Shoelace made a funny face "I don't think I have sensing powers, but I could just tell you were... You had a certain glow to you that was different from others I've seen..." He looked at his ice cream that was now melting and went to go lick it before it fell off his cone. He then looked at his watch and looked surprised finding out what time it was. "Ribbon's gonna be home all alone without me there to torture her..." He looked back up to Skullclips "Well I guess I could just leave her be just this once..."
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

"Ah!". She sweat dropped as she smiled nervously. "S-Sorry. Now i feel like a dummy.". She chuckled nervously as she bopped her head looking to her ice cream and ate some of it. Skullclips blinked as she looked up to him. How sweet he his! Maybe I should tell him though. "Um, could I tell you something Shoelace~kun?". She ate her ice cream as she tried to figure out how she tell him.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

He smiled and looked to her "Yes what is it?" He took a bite out of his ice cream and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 pm

"Well.....I'm not a normal human. Let alone, a human at all.". She finished her ice cream as she looked down, then back up at him. "I'm actually an angel.". She twirled with her hair as she waited for his response. Usually she could predict these kind of outcomes, but now, she really couldn't. She never met a demon this nice, and has no idea if he knew she was an angel or not. She had no control over this, which made her go nuts. But I guess god didn't let you do everything you wished.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:39 am

Shoelace blinked looking surprised, but that face melted into a gentle smile for some reason he couldn't hate this angel. She was different from Bowtie that's for sure, she was a lot sweeter and not as loud and annoying. That was why he hated Bowtie so, but she was much different even being the same race. "Angel or human I don't think this situation would be any more different..." he sighed he didn't feel anger toward her at all. "This is going against all the rules what would Corset say? He doesn't have to find out I shoelace wouldn't let it happen."
Back to top Go down
Skullclips
Angel

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 am

Skullclips had a kitty cat like smile as she blushed and giggled. "Well, well, well. You are a sweety. I probably mistake you for an angel.". She chuckled as she stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you. Maybe we'll catch each other soon. Chow~!". She brushed some hair out of her face as she began to walk off. Her tail swooshed back and forth, causing others to stare at her, but her being herself, just ignored them. She took one last wave goodbye, showing she was wearing the bracelet he gave her, before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ribbon
Demon
Ribbon

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Shoelace blinked hearing the statement and almost passed out when she pecked him on the cheek. It was just the cheek why was he freaking out so much? Maybe it was because no girl had truly ever kissed him like that. With so much meaning to it. He placed his hand where she had kissed him and watched her walk away. When she turned around he freaked out and his face turned redder than usual he used his other hand and waved like an idiot and before he could stop himself she was already out the door. "Skullclips... The only angel I want to spare... It's an odd feeling, but I like it..." He smiled still touching where she kissed him as he stood up and walked out himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice cream shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream shoppe   Ice cream shoppe Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice cream shoppe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daten City :: Daten city :: Shops-
Jump to: